- UK: Years 9–10, Key Stage 3–4/GCSE/S1–3 | Republic of Ireland: Second Year
- Helps students progress as speakers of Spanish and inspires them to take their studies further.
- Expands vocabulary, tenses and grammar and builds confidence in reading, listening, writing and speaking using engaging texts on Spanish-speaking cultures.
- Vibrant and visual magazines packed with cultural features, real teen stories, interviews, infographics and quizzes.
- 5×16 page magazines per year.
- 25 MP3 audio tracks with transcripts and listening activities. Also available on 2 CDs.
- Complete lesson plans that save valuable prep time.
- A pool of videos related to articles in the magazine. Full transcripts and activities are provided.
- Language Lab Learning Unit that allows you assign work and monitor progress.
- Resource bank that gives you access to over 14, 000 additional teaching resources.
To find out what features are coming up in our magazines, see our Editorial Calendar
Teacher's notes and transcripts
Every subscription comes with unlimited access to our website, including our teacher's resource archive and live language Chatter for students!
Click here to take a tour of what your students can do on our website!
Alternatively you can get unlimited website access with an online-only subscription for just £20 per year!