- UK: Years 8–9, Key Stage 3/S1–2 | Republic of Ireland: Second Year
- Helps students to emerge as speakers of French and inspires them to take their studies further.
- Expands vocabulary, tenses and grammar and builds confidence in reading, listening, writing and speaking using engaging texts on French-speaking cultures.
- 5×16 page magazines per year
- 25 MP3 audio tracks
- 5 videos, online activities and unlimited website access
- Teacher’s Notes and lesson plans with every issue
- Audio materials available on 2 CDs
- Access to over 14, 000 additional teaching resources in our online archive
Teacher's notes and transcripts
Every subscription comes with unlimited access to our website, including our teacher's resource archive and live language Chatter for students!
Click here to take a tour of what your students can do on our website!
Alternatively you can get unlimited website access with an online-only subscription for just £20 per year!