- UK: Years 11–13, Key Stage 4–5/GCSE–A-Level/S3–4 | Republic of Ireland: Fifth-Sixth Year
- Deepens cultural understanding and helps students to improve accuracy and fluency in Spanish.
- Stimulates discussion, boosts vocabulary and motivates students to practise and reinforce their skills ready for assessment.
- Regular features include: Sobremesa – 3 teens discuss their lives in Buenos Aires and Siglo XXI – comprehensive infographics to develop 21st Century skills!
- See 2017-18 Editorial Calendar for more.
- 5×16 page magazines per year
- 25 MP3 audio tracks
- 5 ‘real-life’ videos, 40 online activities and unlimited website access
- Teacher’s Notes and lesson plans with every issue
- Audio materials available on 2 CDs
- Access to over 5000 additional teaching resources in our online archive
Teacher's notes and transcripts
To find out about forthcoming topics:
Every subscription comes with unlimited access to our website, including our teacher's resource archive and live language Chatter for students!
Click here to take a tour of what your students can do on our website!
Alternatively you can get unlimited website access with an online-only subscription for just £20 per year!