- Helps students to emerge as speakers of Spanish and inspires them to take their studies further.
- Expands vocabulary, tenses and grammar and builds confidence in reading, listening, writing and speaking using engaging texts on Spanish-speaking cultures.
- Coming up in 2013-14: The hot air balloon fiesta in Alburquerque and Spanish food-based world records! See 2013-14 Editorial Calendar for more.
- 5×16 page magazines per year
- 25 MP3 audio tracks
- 5 ‘real-life’ videos, 40 online activities and unlimited website access
- Teacher’s Notes and lesson plans with every issue
- Audio materials available on 2 CDs
- Access to over 5000 additional teaching resources in our online archive
See prices & order online
Prices and subscription information