- UK: Years 9–11, Key Stage 4/GCSE/S2–3 | Republic of Ireland: Junior Certificate
- Deepens cultural understanding and helps students to improve accuracy and fluency in German.
- Explores language in broader cultural context to stimulate discussion, boost vocabulary and to sharpen core language skills through extended usage and practice.
- See 2017-18 Editorial Calendar for more.
- 5×16 page magazines per year
- 25 MP3 audio tracks
- 5 ‘real-life’ videos, 40 online activities and unlimited website access
- Teacher’s Notes and lesson plans with every issue
- Audio materials available on 2 CDs
- Access to over 5000 additional teaching resources in our online archive
Teacher's notes and transcripts
To find out about forthcoming topics:
Every subscription comes with unlimited access to our website, including our teacher's resource archive full of worksheets, articles, activities and more!
Alternatively you can get unlimited website access with an online-only subscription for just £20 per year!