- UK: Years 8–9, Key Stage 3/S1–2 | Republic of Ireland: Second Year
- Helps students to emerge as speakers of French and inspires them to take their studies further.
- Expands vocabulary, tenses and grammar and builds confidence in reading, listening, writing and speaking using engaging texts on French-speaking cultures.
- See 2017-18 Editorial Calendar for more.
- 5×16 page magazines per year
- 25 MP3 audio tracks
- 5 ‘real-life’ videos, 40 online activities and unlimited website access
- Teacher’s Notes and lesson plans with every issue
- Audio materials available on 2 CDs
- Access to over 5000 additional teaching resources in our online archive
Teacher's notes and transcripts
To find out about forthcoming topics:
Every subscription comes with unlimited access to our website, including our teacher's resource archive and live language Chatter for students!
Click here to take a tour of what your students can do on our website!
Alternatively you can get unlimited website access with an online-only subscription for just £20 per year!