- Helps students to emerge as independent readers of English and inspires them to read and discuss in English for pleasure as well as purpose. TEAM expands students’ vocabulary and grammar and presents the English-speaking life and culture as it is in 2016-17 as well as debating topical teen issues.
- Regular Features: The Twitter Page; The Journey; Five Teens – Five Lives; What Britain thinks about …
- See 2014-15 Editorial Calendar for more.
- 5×16-page content-rich magazines per year
- MP3 audio tracks
- 5 ‘real-life’ videos, 40 online activities, weekly news and unlimited website access
- Teacher’s Notes with every issue
- Audio materials available on 2 CDs and online
- Access to over 5000 additional teaching resources in our online archive
Teacher's notes and transcripts
To find out which topics we’ll be covering and when, and see how you can easily you can integrate our magazines into your teaching:
Every subscription comes with unlimited access to our website, including our teacher's resource archive and live language Chatter for students!
Click here to take a tour of what your students can do on our website!
Alternatively you can get unlimited website access with an online-only subscription for just £20 per year!