- Build confidence in reading, listening, writing and speaking. Crown promotes a love of learning English by using engaging texts on teenage life and English-speaking culture from around the World, recycling and practising students’ vocabulary, tenses and grammar, built on a solid syllabus.
- Regular features include: A Teen’s Guide to British culture; Culture Quiz; Signs you see in Britain; If …..were on Facebook; The CROWN Story.
- See 2016-17 Editorial Calendar here.
- 5×16-page magazines per year
- MP3 audio tracks
- 5 ‘real-life’ videos, 40 online activities and unlimited website access
- Teacher’s Notes with every issue
- Audio materials available on 2 CDs and online
- Access to over 5000 additional teaching resources in our online archive
Teacher's notes and transcripts
To find out which topics we’ll be covering and when, and see how you can easily you can integrate our magazines into your teaching:
Every subscription comes with unlimited access to our website, including our teacher's resource archive and live language Chatter for students!
Click here to take a tour of what your students can do on our website!
Alternatively you can get unlimited website access with an online-only subscription for just £20 per year!