- Build confidence in reading, listening, writing and speaking. Crown promotes a love of learning English by using engaging texts on teenage life and English-speaking culture from around the World, recycling and practising students’ vocabulary, tenses and grammar, built on a solid syllabus.
- Regular features include: A Teen’s Guide to British culture; Culture Quiz; Signs you see in Britain; If …..were on Facebook; The CROWN Story.
- See 2016-17 Editorial Calendar here.
- 5×16-page magazines per year
- MP3 audio tracks
- 5 ‘real-life’ videos, 40 online activities and unlimited website access
- Teacher’s Notes with every issue
- Audio materials available on 2 CDs and online
- Access to over 5000 additional teaching resources in our online archive
Teacher's notes and transcripts
Our 2016-17 issues
Take a look at the topics we covered last year to see how you can easily you can integrate our magazines into your teaching:
Every subscription comes with unlimited access to our website, including our teacher's resource archive and live language Chatter for students!
Click here to take a tour of what your students can do on our website!
Alternatively you can get unlimited website access with an online-only subscription for just £20 per year!