- A fun and accessible introduction to English that will excite and engage beginners of all abilities and interests!
- Vibrant and visual magazines packed with short articles, comic strips, puzzles, quizzes, videos, interviews and songs.
- Regular features include: Culture Crew (Video), Role-play Rap, One Direction cartoon (with online animation) Music; Sport; Spot the Difference. See 2016-17 Editorial Calendar for more.
- 5×16 page magazines per year
- MP3 audio tracks online – with songs and cartoons
- 5 ‘real-life’ videos with British teens, 40 online activities and unlimited website access
- Teacher’s notes with every issue
- Audio materials available on 2 CDs and online
- Access to over 5000 additional teaching resources in our online archive
Teacher's notes and transcripts
Our 2016-17 issues
Take a look at the topics we covered this year to see how you can easily you can integrate our magazines into your teaching:
Every subscription comes with unlimited access to our website, including our teacher's resource archive and live language Chatter for students!
Click here to take a tour of what your students can do on our website!
Alternatively you can get unlimited website access with an online-only subscription for just £20 per year!