- A fun and accessible introduction to English that will excite and engage beginners of all abilities and interests!
- Vibrant and visual magazines packed with short articles, comic strips, puzzles, quizzes, videos, interviews and songs.
- Regular features include: Culture Crew (Video), Role-play Rap, One Direction cartoon (with online animation) Music; Sport; Spot the Difference. See 2016-17 Editorial Calendar for more.
- 5×16 page magazines per year
- MP3 audio tracks online – with songs and cartoons
- 5 ‘real-life’ videos with British teens, 40 online activities and unlimited website access
- Teacher’s notes with every issue
- Audio materials available on 2 CDs and online
- Access to over 5000 additional teaching resources in our online archive
Teacher's notes and transcripts
To find out which topics we’ll be covering and when, and see how you can easily you can integrate our magazines into your teaching:
Every subscription comes with unlimited access to our website, including our teacher's resource archive and live language Chatter for students!
Click here to take a tour of what your students can do on our website!
Alternatively you can get unlimited website access with an online-only subscription for just £20 per year!